Terms & Policies
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your class begins. Due to safety reasons, if you arrive 15 minutes after class has begun, you will not be allowed to participate. It is important to have a proper warm-up in order to prevent injury.
- All participants must complete the client waiver and information form to enter the studio for any reason. No exceptions.
- Divas & Dolls Fitness does not allow spectators for the safety and comfort of our students. In order to experience our classes, you must register and pay for class.
- Please turn your cell phones off or put them on silent.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the studio. Covered water bottles are ok. We have a filter water cooler in the studio for you to refill your water bottles. We also have water bottles for sale.
- Do not wear heavily soiled shoes in the studio area. Shoes with a rubber sole are best.
- Divas & Dolls Fitness is not responsible for any belongings left at the studio. Please do not bring or leave valuables at the studio.
- Divas & Dolls Fitness does not offer child care at this time and children are not permitted in the studio during class.
- No refunds. Studio credit only.
- In order to reserve a spot in class, you must pre-register through our online system. We do accept walk-ins but we cannot guarantee a spot if you do not pre-register.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to class and/or failed to notify the studio that your would be tardy, your spot in class will not be held.
- If you need to reserve classes for more than one person, please call the studio at 888-350-7776.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notification.
- Class packages, memberships, vouchers and deals cannot be shared or transferred among students.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in class without adult consent. (If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must be present to register you for your first class and sign the waiver and information forms.)
- You must notify Divas & Dolls Fitness at least 2 hours prior to class start time and/or early cancel your reservation in our online system if you cannot attend. If notification is not received, a $15 fee will be assessed. If you cancel after the 2 hour window has passed, the class will be marked as "used" even though you were not present and a $10 fee will be assessed.
- All memberships are required to be set up through our secure online payment system with a credit card on file. When you purchase a membership it will notify you of your recurring date. If you would like to set or change your recurring date to a day other than your purchase date, please contact the studio.
- If your monthly membership fee declines, you will not be permitted to participate in any classes until the balance is resolved. There is a $25 charge for declined membership fees due to insufficient funds and $1/day late fee for each day that the balance is unresolved.
- Private lesson schedules are based on instructor availability.
- Payment in full is required to book.
- If you need to reschedule your lesson, you must notify the studio at least 4 hours prior to the start of your lesson. Failure to notify the studio in a timely manner will result in a $10 charge. A no-call, no-show fee of $25 will apply.
Divas & Dolls Fitness will make every effort to contact students in the event of inclement weather. Please note that our primary means of notification is email and then via phone if necessary. Please ensure that your student profile is up to date.
If you become injured while taking classes at Divas & Dolls Fitness and you are unable to participate, your classes must be used within 1 year of purchase. If you have a membership, it can be frozen for up to 3 months. In either case, a physician's note must be submitted and reviewed by studio management prior to a medical release approval.
Deposit - In order to secure your party, a $75 deposit is required to hold your date and time. This can be paid online or by dropping off cash/using a credit card at the studio during normal operating hours. The deposit is applied to the total cost of the party and is non-refundable. If you need to change the day and time, we are more than happy to accommodate you as long as that time slot is available and we have at least 1 weeks notice.
Final Payment - Due at least 48 hours before your party begins and can be made via Paypal or by dropping off cash/using a credit card at the studio. If you arrive and there are more than 15 people in your party, you are required to pay the associated $20 fee per person before the party begins. All members of your party are counted whether they participate or not.
Party Contract - Outlines the details of your party to include the date/time, location, occasion, theme, cost, etc. This document will be sent to the host via email and must be signed upon paying the deposit. Please note that the party will not be scheduled until the contract is signed. If there are any details, playlists or special instructions for your event, they should be indicated here.
Arrival & Departure - Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled party so that all participants can complete the waiver form and payments can be finalized. Please note, the host must put a credit card on file in case any garbage or trash is left behind. (Your card will only be charged if a mess is left behind.) If you arrive late, this will be deducted from your party time. Try to plan ahead and have everyone arrive on time.
Once the party is over, you will have 15 minutes to clean-up and freshen up before leaving. If more time is needed, book additional studio time as a party add-on.
Participants - DDF Parties are for women only unless the studio has granted prior approval. All participants should be 18+ or older. Please call or email the studio if you have special requests.
Clean Up - Please clean up after your party by disposing of all garbage and/or other debris in the garbage cans provided or in the dumpster outside. Do not through any food waste in the restroom trash can! There will be a $20 charge assessed if garbage or other debris is left after the party is finished and no less than a $100 charge if there is any damage to the facility per occurrence.